28 Carrickdesland, Burren
Superb Spacious Detached Family Home
This superb Detached House is situated in Burren. It is located within minutes walking distance to the new Carrick Primary School (Opening 2012), Saint MaryοΏ½s Church, Community Centre, and other local amenities. It was built in 2001 to the highest standard of structure, fabric and finish, and to a very contemporary design. It has a great sense of light and space prevailing throughout. This impressive Home offers bright and well proportioned accommodation, and comprises, Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, Sun Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Five Bedrooms (Dressing Room and Ensuite off master) and Bathroom. Externally there is a detached garage. This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented Family Residence.
- Superb Detached Family Home.
- Beautifully Presented and Ready to Occupy.
- Contemporary Internal Finish.
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout.
- Spacious and Well Proportioned Accommodation.
- Beam Vacuum System.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- P.V.C Double Glazed windows.
- Blinds Included.
- Detached Garage.
- Off Street Parking for Several Vehicles.
Click images to enlarge
- Hallway: 294 x 1211 (8.94m x 3.94m) Solid wood front door with glazed side-screens. Tiled floor. Solid oak staircase with beautifully turned newels and banisters. Two double radiators.
- Cloackroom with W.C: 62 x 42 (1.89m x 1.28m) White suite comprising wash hand basin and toilet. Partly tiled walls. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Kitchen: 203 x 132 (6.19m x 4.02m) Double doors leading to kitchen. Range of high and low level units with granite work tops. Matching table and breakfast bar. Display unit. Belling range with double ovens and tiled splashback creating an attractive feature in the kitchen. Partly tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Double radiator.
- Reception Room One: 146 x 14 (4.42m x 4.27m) Open plan room leading from kitchen. Large picture window. Feature brick mock fireplace. Oak floor. Double radiator.
- Utility Room: 133 x 129 (4.05m x 3.90m) Spacious room. Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Partly tiled walls. Tiled floor. Solid wood door leading to garden. Double radiator.
- Reception Room Two: 195 x 155 (5.93m x 4.72m) Double P.V.C doors with windows on either side affording great natural light into this living space. High ceilings with four velux windows. Sandstone fireplace with tiled hearth and cast iron wood burning stove. Solid oak floor. Open plan leading to sun lounge. Two double radiators.
- Sun Lounge: 119 x 118 (3.59m x 3.57m) Triple aspect room with double doors leading to garden. Great light throughout. Recessed lighting. Solid oak floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom One: 1010 x 97 (3.31m x 2.92) Solid oak floor. Double radiator.
- Dressing Room: 9 x 411 (2.75m x 1.5m) Walk in dressing room. Shelving along one wall. Solid oak floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom Two: 164 x 106 (5m x 3.2m) Range of fitted furniture along one wall comprising wardrobe, drawer units and study desk. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- Landing: 266 x 166 (8.10m x 5.05m) Large open plan living area creating great additional space suitable for a variety of purposes. Three velux windows affording good light. High ceiling with oak beams. Recessed lighting. Two double radiators.
- Master Bedroom: 155 x 129 (4.72m x 3.9m) Range of fitted furniture comprising drawer units, shelving and dressing table. Double aspect windows. Solid oak floor. Double radiator.
- Dressing Room: 76 x 72 (2.29m x 2.19m) Range of fitted furniture with clothes rails, shelving and drawer units.
- Ensuite: 77 x 76 (2.32m x 2.29m) White suite comprising, wash hand basin and toilet. Large shower enclosure with sliding doors. Aqualisa electric and thermostatic showers. Range of fitted furniture along one wall comprising storage units and shelving with worktop above. Mirror with light above wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Velux window.
- Bedroom Four: 146 x 139 (4.43m x 4.19m) Walk-in dressing room. Solid pine floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom Five: 165 x 105 (5.02m x 3.18m) Two walk-in dressing rooms with shelving and clothes rail Pine floor. Double radiator.
- Bathroom: 153 x 97 (4.66m x 2.93m) Large bathroom comprising corner bath with six whirlpool jets. Vanity unit with double basins, mirrors and lighting above. Chrome quadrant shower enclosure with sliding doors. Aqualisa thermostatic shower. Partly tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Exterior: Impressive entrance with pillars and wrought iron gates. Mixture of shrubs and plants. Hard surfaced driveway with off street parking for several vehicles. Delightful balance generally between hard and soft landscaping. Patio area with decorative brick paviours. Detached garage with roller shutter door.
Tell A Friend
Find on Multimap
Note: These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries are recommended to satisfy themselves regarding the particulars.
Whilst we try to provide accurate and reliable sales details, should there be any point which is of particular interest to you, please contact our office to clarify the position, particularly if you plan on travelling some distance to view the property.