63 Milltown Street, Burren
Superb Detached House Burren.
This impressive detached Home is built to the highest quality, on an excellent site off Milltown Street in Burren. The accommodation is spacious with excellent sized rooms and great circulation space, comprising Hallway, Reception Room, Two Sun Lounges, Family Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Five Bedrooms (Ensuite off Master) Bathroom and Cloakroom with W.C. It is finished to the highest standard with a contemporary design and attention to detail throughout. It is a beautifully presented Home. Externally there is a driveway with off street parking for several vehicles and a detached garage. This superb Family Residence has much to offer, and viewing is highly recommended.
- Impressive Detached Family Home.
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout.
- Curtains, Blinds and Light Fittings Included.
- Solid Oak Internal Doors and Architraves.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- P.V.C windows.
- Detached Garage.
- Off Street Parking.
Click images to enlarge
- Hallway: Impressive hallway. Solid wood front door with glazed inset and side-screen. Vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting. Magnificent oak staircase leading off. Solid oak floor. Double radiator.
- Reception Room One: 14’5 x 13’8” (4.4m x 4.18m) Large bay window. Open plan room leading to kitchen. Feature brick fireplace with timber mantle. Solid oak floor. Double radiator.
- Kitchen: 20’1” x 13’8” (6.14m x 4.18m) Range of high and low level units with granite worktops. Double larder unit with pull out chrome shelving. Glass display unit. Rangemaster range with six gas rings set into tiled inglenook. Side by side refrigerator. Feature matching centre island unit with double ceramic basins inset and breakfast bar. Recessed lighting. Tiled floor. Two wall mounted radiators.
- Sun Lounge: 13’5” x 11’10” (4.1m x 3.62m) Open plan room leading from kitchen. Triple aspect room with four velux windows maximising natural light into room. Double doors leading to rear garden. Two double radiators.
- Family Room: 16’9” x 12’1” (5.11m x 3.7m) Feature brick alcove with timber mantle. French doors leading to sun lounge. Solid oak floor.
- Sun Lounge: 12’5” x 11’5” (3.79m x 3.49m) Triple aspect room with two sets of double doors leading to front and rear garden. Solid oak floor. Recessed lighting. Timber panelled ceiling. Double radiator.
- Bedroom One: 11’4” x 10’8” (3.47m x 3.27m) To rear of house. Option to use as study. Fitted units comprising desk, work station, shelving and storage units. Laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Cloackroom with W.C: 6’ x 5’7” (1.83m x 1.72m) Contemporary vanity unit with recessed wash hand basin and chrome mixer tap. Matching mirror above with light. Built-in corner unit. Recessed lighting. Fully tiled walls and floor. Toilet with back to wall pan.
- Utility Room: 11’8” x 8’ (3.58m x 2.45m) Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall mounted radiator. Tiled floor.
- Landing: Walk-in airing cupboard. Solid oak floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom Two: 13’10” x 11’9” (4.24m x 3.59m) Front aspect. Built-in wardrobes. Carpet. Double radiator.
- Bedroom Three: 16’7” x 14’4” (5.07m x 4.39m) Double aspect room. Carpet. Double radiator.
- Ensuite: 10’8” x 3’3” (3.27m x .99m) Vanity unit with semi-recessed wash hand basin. Inset mirror with glass shelf and light above. Recessed lighting. Shower enclosure with chrome infold doors. Mira Sport electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Four: 16’8” x 10’4” (5.10m x 3.16m) Front aspect. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom Five: 14’11” x 10’9” (4.57m x 3.28m) To rear of house. Carpet. Double radiator.
- Bathroom: 14’7” x 11’4” (4.46m x 3.47m) Spacious L shaped bathroom. Corner inset bath with six whirlpool jets. inset with tiled surround. Bath/shower mixer on bath. Quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatic drencher rain shower head. Partly tiled walls. Wash hand basin and toilet. Recessed lighting. Radiator.
- Exterior: Wrought iron gates with brick pillars leading onto hard surfaced driveway with granite kerbing and granite stone insets. Generous sized front garden, with a colourful array of trees, shrubs and plants. Patio area with feature wall surround and recessed lighting. Great views towards mountains from front garden.
- Exterior: Detached Garage: 17’8” x 13’7” (5.4m x 4.15m) Roller shutter door. Shelving. Tiled floor.
Tell A Friend
Find on Multimap
Note: These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries are recommended to satisfy themselves regarding the particulars.
Whilst we try to provide accurate and reliable sales details, should there be any point which is of particular interest to you, please contact our office to clarify the position, particularly if you plan on travelling some distance to view the property.